Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, April 14, 2014

It's about the lemons ~

I am getting closer to our Great Escape  to Positano . . . and I have been playing with some photos from our last trip. This is edited with the color pencil effect ( if I could only do this in real life ). I can't have enough lessons with our artist Liz to turn me into a real artist.


In Amalfi . . . It's all about the lemons
Limons ~ and here is the real photo. . .

Travel Tuesday . . . and I am counting them down.

I am also joining Our World Tuesday
Y'all enjoy the ride~
Sandi

1 comment:

The French Hutch said...

Positano is amazing, not to mention so very beautiful! I would love to return someday. Can’t wait for photos............

Related Posts with Thumbnails