Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Another Happy Wedding Couple

I have created another happy wedding couple (at least until football season really gets underway)

This was a special couple for a friend, for her son's wedding. She quickly learned that the mother of the groom has little say in the wedding . . . but we did this for the rehersal dinner.
And it was a huge hit.

This cute couple are a 'mixed marriage' as we say in Alabama ~ an Auburn girl and a Roll Tide guy. Since it is Fantasy . . . I dressed them each in their school colors holding hands.

She is wearing a maxi dress and carrying her orange and blue shaker . If I'd known she was a Jax State Ballerina, I would have added white boots with pom-poms.
These couples always involve lot's of pinning and glueing. (and a bit of imagination)

The final result was a cute cake topper that resembles both the bride and the groom. I'll post another photo of the table setting at the country club.
Don't forget that you can always go to my Etsy page at Gimme Some Sugar Y'all to see some of the other cute Wedding Cake Topper's I have done. I also have ideas on Pinterest.
Give me a shout if you have a wedding in the future . . . I have great deals for Bloggy friends.

Y'all enjoy ~
Sandi

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails