Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Traveling to 'The Gulf'

I mentioned that we were spending the 4th on the gulf with family.

and of course while on the gulf . . . we have to go to The Gulf . It is a great restaurant that I have posted on before. We love the beachy atmosphere.

It was the perfect day for chillin' under the umbrella's

and of course, posing for a family photo (minus one who was still working)

There was a lot of chasing little miss Hope

and more precious memories at the beach.
Isn't that what holidays are all about?
The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays.

I am also joining Our World Tuesday
Y'all enjoy the ride~
Sandi

6 comments:

pam said...

Love the diaper/feet photo! So sweet!

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

Looks like a good time was had by all. Enjoy the rest of the summer:D

Sandi McBride said...

It was so great to see your name at my place...I think of you everytime we go to McLeod's Farms where your items are sold and sell well I understand...I promise not to stay away so long again...your photos were absolutely gorgeous...
Sandi

Tanna said...

Sweet, sweet family photos, Sandi! So happy you enjoyed such fun for the Fourth! blessings ~ tanna

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Gotta love life at the Gulf!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great way to spend some time with family!

Related Posts with Thumbnails