Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Traveling ~ and eating at Fisher's

A Quick Trip virtually back to the beach.
This is a new restaurant in Orange Beach that promises to be the hottest thing on the Gulf Coast ~ Fisher's

It is a bright spot at the Orange Beach Marina.
The decor is bright and fresh. The food is fresh and mostly local seafood. They have their own herb garden for fresh basil and mint. (which I have from a inside kitchen source)
It's where all the cute young chicks hang out . . .
. . . and I can't wait to go back!


Update ~~~ it happens that I am NOW related to the newest Chef at Fishers. I'll be going back again, and again.

I am also joining Our World Tuesday
Y'all enjoy the ride~
Sandi

4 comments:

pam said...

Looks like a great place!

Huldra said...

So cool place :)

Tanna said...

Oh, I'm adding Fisher's to my list for our next visit to Gulf Shores. I KNOW, if the chef is related to you, the food will be fabulous!! blessings ~ tanna

Anonymous said...

So Rob got that job? Great news!

Related Posts with Thumbnails