Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Travel Tuesday ~ Off to see the Queen

I am off to see the Queen this week ~
that is a special traveling tuesday.


Actually I don't leave till Thursday... but I've been packing my bags ( in my head at least ).
We will also be taking a quick trip to Malta. So packing the suitcase won't be easy this time . . . rainy and chilly in London, then sunshine in Malta.
Luckily, the Queen will have a pair of wellies should I need them.



Y'all enjoy the ride~
Sandi

3 comments:

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Oh, how very, very exciting! Take a baby gift for Kate and William!

Sandy said...

Hello Sandi, it's been forever since I've commented but think about you often! Cheers from Oregon!

Anonymous said...

Say 'hey' from her loyal subjects in Canada!

Related Posts with Thumbnails