Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Travel Tuesday ~Limone

It's Traveling Tuesday ~ and I am dreaming of Limone.

Lemons . . . like you can only find on the Amalfi Coast.
On the Amalfi coast they use not only the lemon juice, but also the peels for limoncello and the leaves from the lemon tree.
The lemons are ginormous, and fragrant.
The color of the sun.
When I see baskets of lemons ~ it brings back memories of the beautiful Italian coast.
My collection of limoncello glasses is always a conversation piece ~ and just right to serve my newest batch of Limoncello.
Tomorrow . . .  I will be posting that recipe as a part of our Cooking Light Virtual Supper Club.


Y'all enjoy the ride~
Sandi

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Looking forward to it!

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

So beautiful and I love lemons - especially from Italy!

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

Coveting your limoncello glasses Sandi.

Becky Elmuccio said...

We loved seeing all of the lemon trees when we were on the Amalfi Coast years ago. Thanks for sharing and hope the limoncello is tasty!

pam said...

thanks for linking up to garden Tuesday and giving me another view of your wonderful labels!

Anonymous said...

Love the lemons from the Amalfi coast! One of these years I hope to taste your famous limoncello whilst giggling over the usual nonsense.

Related Posts with Thumbnails