Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Travel Tuesdays

Just time for a quick Traveling Tuesday . . .


This included a quick trip to Atlanta to visit with friends.
Of course ~ ANY trip to Atlanta includes a trip to Trader Joe's !
We don't have one in Birmngham, so once I get to TJs I have to stock up on everything from corn salsa to 2buck Chuck.
I couldn't resist a snap of this sign . . .

Y'all enjoy the ride~
Sandi

3 comments:

Roz | La Bella Vita Cucina said...

Oh my gosh, I need to get to Hotlanta more. I stopped going years ago because I kept spending money on stuff (clothes and kitchen gadgets) that I can't find in my teeny-tiny little village of a town that I live in. The eaten' (and drinkin') is mighty fine too!

Anonymous said...

Sucks that Gail wasn't there. It sounds like a fun time!

Tuscany Villas said...

Atlanta is nice place to travel. Thank you for sharing this information here with us.

Related Posts with Thumbnails