Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Sunday, August 12, 2012

Capturing Moments

It should be about the moments in life that take our breath away.

Yesterday was one of those days ~

I invited my friend Virginia from Virginia Jones Photography over to take photos of  Lindsey's little family.
Newborn Scarlett, 18 month old Gabriel, and 4 year old Lilly . . .


We had our work cut out for us !

Such sweet and precious children . . . full of energy.
It reminded me of when my kids were that age.

Now they are the Momma's !
I snapped some photos, while Virginia did the real photography. 
She posted one on her Birmingham Daily Photo blog; there will be more to come.
A true photographer can capture the moments.
Isn't that what it's all about?
Thank you sweet friend~
Sandi

1 comment:

Carver said...

Wonderful shots!

Related Posts with Thumbnails