Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, June 30, 2012

PhotoHunt ~ Flash

The PhotoHunt for this Saturday is 'Flash'

I decided to use my photos of the 'flash' of light that comes through the oculus in the Pantheon.

It is one of my favorite spots in Rome !
When the cruise ships aren't in town...

Check for all the other Flashy Photos on The Saturday PhotoHunt
Happy Hunting y'all~
Sandi

5 comments:

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

stunning shots on the oculus of the pantheon! it makes me want to go to Rome as soon as possible and see its beauty personally. ;)

Carver said...

Wonderful shots from the pantheon and they work perfectly for the theme.

Tanna said...

One of my favorite spots, too.

Anonymous said...

love the flash of light through the oculous. I am hoping for a bit os snow when we're in Rome. I shall dash over the the Pantheon and snap a shot of the flakes falling through . . .

Vicki said...

Now I want to go and see there. Good flash theme.

Related Posts with Thumbnails