Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, June 18, 2012

Blue Monday ~ A Biking Couple

I recently got a special request for a wedding couple . . . but this one was really unique.

They met and fell in Love while riding bikes ~

So the bride wanted a cake topper that was dressed in their cycling gear. She sent me photos of them dressed in blue shirts and black biking shorts. He is wearing his ever-present LiveStrong bracelet.

It was a challenge to make the helmets while adding a bit of a wedding touch to hers.

I think I did it!

What do y'all think?
Of course I have lots of other examples of Custom Wedding Cake Toppers in my ETSYshop Gimme Some Sugar ~ click on over.

Don't forget to check in at Smiling Sally for more blues.
y'all enjoy~
Sandi

9 comments:

Jackie McGuinness said...

I think they are absolutely adorable!!

SmilingSally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SmilingSally said...

I'm getting old, Sandi; please forgive me. I love this creative wedding couple. Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Sandi.

Full-On-Forward said...

YOU I IT!!!

Great job,

J

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow, you are very crafty! I am now your follower.


PS. Would you mind following my new blog, where my BLUE post is? Thank you in advance!

Rose

EJ said...

Beautiful!

A little bit of blue, have a great week ahead!

joyh82 said...

Very neat cake topper. My son is very into cycling too. Happy Monday!

Annesphamily said...

That is a cute blue wedding couple! You have a wonderful talented and creative heart! Have a terrific week!

Leah H. said...

Indeed, unique and they're both wearing BLUE!

Visiting for Blue Monday- hope you can stop by..

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/06/flamingo-balloon-blues.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails