Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, January 07, 2012

PhotoHunt ~ Bling

The PhotoHunt for this week is 'Bling'
How is this for a little 'Alabama Bling' ?The actual bling comes from hundreds of bottle tops . . . Probably collected from one BIG football weekend.

This week is the biggest ~ Roll Tide!

Check for all the other Bling on The Saturday PhotoHunt
Happy Hunting y'all~
Sandi

8 comments:

barb cabot said...

Love it Sandi! A nice take on the theme.

Alice Audrey said...

What are those?

My photo is here

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Ha-Ha Alice!
I wasn't sure when I first saw it either!

Tanna said...

That is some big bling!! LOL! Would be right at home in Texas, too. blessings ~ tanna

Anne said...

Excellent bling photos - very cool take!

Holledayz said...

Hang it from a BIG chain and I can think of a few people I know who would wear that to the football game!
Go "State of Alabama"...can't make myself say it!

Cindy Ruth said...

Sandi-This is in stark contrast to my Alaskan bling, isn't it?
http://www.slowtrav.com/blog/cindyruth/2012/01/photohunt_bling.html

Anonymous said...

I will right away take hold of your rss feed as I can not to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me understand in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.
La Canadienne Women's Felicia Boot

Related Posts with Thumbnails