Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, December 26, 2011

Blue Monday ~Christmas by Fifi

This is indeed a 'blue Monday'.
The rush of the holidays are over and the house is once again a little to quiet ~ except for the sound of the washing machine.
The good news is . . . now I have time for a little blogging! I have been dying to share my Christmas by Fifi.
Y'all know the artist at Fifi Flowers ~ we have been bloggy friends for years. I contacted her several months ago about doing some commission paintings for me. She did such a wonderful job . . . and many of the Christmas gifts I gave this year were special paintings by Fifi.
I love the touches of blue in this painting she did of the Duke of Wellington Pub, near my sister's flat in London.
You can see them enjoying a pint at their favorite table. This is a special commission of my niece's wedding.
It is a combination of several photos. This painting was for another niece who graduated this year in Hospitality Management ~ I invision her doing this for a career.I could just kick myself that I didn't get pictures of the Paris scene for my 'in-law's', or the cute bench settings that I gave to friends.

It was indeed a Christmas by Fifi !


You can see copies of all of Fifi's art work at her ETSY Shop.
Don't forget to check in at Smiling Sally for more blues.
y'all enjoy~
Sandi

5 comments:

Lesley said...

These are lovely.
I have had her blog bookmarked for further viewing.

SmilingSally said...

Fifi is a long-time blogging buddy of mine. I love those blues!

Happy New Year & Happy Blue Monday, Sandi.

black eyed susans kitchen said...

Beautiful! I love Fifi's work...I was just looking at a bookmark that I have from her. She always brings me back to a vacation we had in Paris. Hope you have been enjoying this holiday season!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Lovely!

Late visiting from Blue Monday. You may visit my BLUES when you get a chance. Advance happy new year!

Elz said...

What lovely gifts for your nieces. I love the wedding painting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails