Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Thursday, July 07, 2011

Pull my Thumb~

I saw this posted at my friend Mari's Little Corner. It made me laugh out loud.
We all know the Royal Family...(minus Will and Kate who are busy in the west coast).'Some' seem to think that Prince Phillip may have farted.Prince Harry must've pulled his thumb.
I will leave this to the Royal Spectators to decide.

What do y'all think?
Sandi

2 comments:

Mari said...

Glad you liked this. Whether he farted or not, I liked seeing the Royals all laughing, and not in their usual formal stance!

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

How absolutely funny is that!
You gotta love it!
Oh, those crazy Royals!!!!!
xoxo~Kathy @
sweet Up-North Mornings...

Related Posts with Thumbnails