Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, October 04, 2010

Blue Monday

SmilingSally is hosting another Blue Monday and I have the perfect true blue story.
This weekend Bill's Buddy had to go to the kennel so we could get away to a fun all adult weekend in the mountains.
Don't Be Blue . . . Buddy checked into the The Pampered Pet Resort.
He was able to spend the weekend in the 'Alabama Room' with 24 hour pet planet on the TV and his own comfy bed. There was a Princess right next door for him to play with in the park. He even got a pedicure and a spa day.
I got to hike in the mountains.
Don't be Blue y'all~
Sandi

8 comments:

Char said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, the mountains right now sound perfect. have fun

jlshall said...

What a neat idea! Everybody gets to have fun. But I think I'd rather stay and play with the doggies than go hiking!

Happy Blue Monday! from Joy @ Joysweb

SmilingSally said...

'Bama sure rolled over Florida this past Saturday. Congrats to you.

Happy Blue Monday!

Auntie E said...

Oh you both went on trips.
My Blue Monday link for you

Justabeachkat said...

A weekend in the mountains sounds real nice. There was a definite nip in the air this morning when I rode my bike to tennis...52! Loving it.

Hugs,
Kat

Lesa said...

Too cute-- what a pampered pup! thanks for visiting me!

Kim, USA said...

Oh wow they are really pampered. Like that princess room ^_^
Fishes & Bird

Donnie said...

I'm short, I could fit in those beds. What a cute post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails