Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday's Favorite ~Linky Party~

I have a very different kind of favorite today...

First the photo of my map spread out with a glass of wine and some bread. Lost in Venice~ That memory is favorite enough... but now I get to have the picture on my Capitol One credit card. So everytime I charge something, I can think of the miles I'm earning.

Co-pay at the dermatologist~~~ air miles
Crown at the dentist~~~air miles
Groceries at the Pig~~~air miles

What is making you smile today?
Y'all join in~

Sandi

5 comments:

Tanna said...

Thinking of another trip like that would definitely bring a smile to your face... =)

nanny said...

I'll bet you can think of lots to charge, when racking up miles...ha

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Sandi I'm hitting myself on the head as I should have entered by link to your Friday favorites..so sorry!

I love your CC photo! I'd also love getting lost in Venice!

Pearl Maple said...

thinking of a trip is a great reason to smile as is the menu on your linky party

Monica said...

Thank youuuu!!
Monicax.

Related Posts with Thumbnails