Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, November 28, 2009

Photohunt ~Technology

The photohunt for this week is 'Technology'. Since I am spending Thanksgiving in London, I'll share a couple of pictures of the London Eye. When it was built in 1999, it was a the largest ferris wheel in the world.A vision of Technology in London Town

Happy hunting y'all!

Sandi

7 comments:

Mari said...

Those are great shots! I can see you are enjoying your time there!

barb cabot said...

So wonderful to read your posts from London. I was last there in 1999 and remember seeing the giant Ferris Wheel. I think I need to go back. Your photos are giving me the travel bug. Love it.

Char said...

love the shots - hope you're having fun

Marta said...

Very cool photos. I hope you are enjoying your time in London

Justabeachkat said...

Very nice shots!

I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful. Say hello to Holly for me.

Hugs!
Kat

Jill Riter said...

wonderful pictures!

nanny said...

I was there a few years ago and my daughter wouldn't ride with me.....so that was my excuse not to ride....really wish I had...

Related Posts with Thumbnails