Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Thursday, April 30, 2009

Seriously!

Who doesn't love new blog sites?
For all of us foodies who need a little inspiration now and then.... this is PhotoGrazing A foodie-blog-photo-sharing site. We have all heard about Serious Eats~ well this is their serious photo link!
It is a site you can spend hours grazing through.
Just what y'all need!
You can also see that I am now sporting a new Blogher add on my sidebar. I hope it is not to obtrusive. They actually approached me~ you know I am a sucker for a compliment!
Y'all enjoy~
Sandi

2 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I will check that out!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Leigh~ I hope we'll see you tomorrow at the flea market!

Related Posts with Thumbnails