Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Centerpiece of the Month~ February

It is time for the Centerpiece of the Month for the month of February. I hope that everyone had a special centerpiece around Valentine's Day. Tulips are my favorite.... you can't help but smile!

Blossom at InteriorRooms was showing off a fabulous vase of tulips in a perfect blend of colors.

Mom in High Heels is also showing off some tulips for Valentine's Day. Her photography helps make these blooms so special.

Bob & Terry at Lakewood Manor show off the meaning of romance. Terry's centerpiece is a simple boquet of roses, with her grandmother's china and a photo from their wedding. Pat always has something special. This time she has gone casual on the back porch with her soup for two.
Fifi has a special way to show off her Fifi Flowers. There are no rules here against a beautiful painting of a centerpiece. It couldn't be any lovlier!
Confessions of a Plate Addict has set her table with a few beads and baubles for Mardi Gras. Isn't it festive?
Rhoda really showed off her Southern Hospitality when she had us over for dinner. This centerpiece was so simple and yet so elegant. Check out her blog for a beautiful centerpiece and a great recipe.
Y'all enjoy!
Sandi

5 comments:

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

OOOO OOOOO....I love them all. I think the romantic one with the picture and the lantern ones were my personal favorites. Our church is having a women's conference...and I am responsible for a table...thanks for the ideas.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

All beautful Sandi! Welcome home!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Magnolia~ I hope that means I'll get to use one of those centerpieces. Take some good pictures.
Pat~ Thanks Mille!

Anonymous said...

Sandi, thanks so much for showing the lake tablescape!

I love all the ones you added. Lots of inspiration!

Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Karma KM 2500 Wheelchair

Keep Posting:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails