Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Friday, August 22, 2008

To Much of a Good Thing

I am suffering from to much of a good thing.

It is no secret that...

I love the beach.



I drive a convertible.

I like to putter in the garden.
I am that red-headed-freckle-faced little girl who has now become my dermatologist's best friend. I have had several basal and squamous cell skin cancers removed over the years. Yesterday I had a Photodynamic Therapy treatment. Kat posted on the very same thing last month~ she was brave and posted a picture.
Not me!

I have 40 hours out of the light. So y'all can only imagine my to-do list. Cooking, baking, scooping, blogging, beading, sewing and (if there's time) cleaning.
Y'all can keep me company!
Sandi

11 comments:

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I love the car and the picture of you in it.Have a funtasic weekend...Mary

Sally said...

Oh! Oh dear! Sandi, *please* take care of yourself. You're much too loved by too many people. I want to read your wonderful posts for a looooong time. Good luck with your treatments.

Anonymous said...

You need to take care of yourself!!
Diane

nikkicrumpet said...

I'm jealous of your convertible!!! And I just wanted to thank you for the sweet comments on my last post. Nothing makes me happier than know I could make someone smile and laugh. It just makes me feel good!

windycorner said...

Staying out of the sun is a lot harder than it sounds. You'll have to make up for all that beach time by doing the things people do when they have ten months of winter. Gin Rummy and Scrabble might fit the bill.
Holley

Missy Wertz said...

Hey, I love the chic car! There is a 70+ lady in my Monday 'Essential Fitness Class with a red one. I have never seen her with the top down, but I bet it is b/c it is way too hot right now.

Come on over for a spot o'tea anytime!

Free Art Printables said...

I think that thats not such a bad way to spend your time:) and thank goodness you are taking care of yourself! Jen R

Justabeachkat said...

It's because of the beach, my convertible and tennis and bike riding that I have to watch it too. You picked a good time to have it done since Fay will probably be sending you rain too. Just stay indoors and work on your to-do list.

Hugs!
Kat

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Mary~ I am having a fun weekend
Sally~ you are to sweet! Thank you for the pick-me-up
Nikki~ that post about crumpet's trip to the spa was hilarious... I had to email the link to everyone!
Holley~ you are so right. I am having no trouble staying busy.
Melissa~ I'll be driving mine when I'm 70!
Kat~ we are just suffering from to much of a good thing.

The Southern Mom said...

Yeah, this red-headed, freckle-faced girl had been there, there done that, too. Slather on the sunscreen and bring out the hats!

Fifi Flowers said...

Yea... the beach! Yea... your convertible! The good life!

Related Posts with Thumbnails