Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Thursday, March 06, 2008

March Madness


I have been challenged by some of my Slow Travel friends to join in on 'March Madness'. The Madness this month is that we will post everyday.

There is a list of the other players on my sidebar. Many of these bloggers are friends, some new some old... I have found recently that there are many definitions of 'friend'. It seems that word is more complicated then I ever knew.

Suffice it to say that I am happy to be a part of the Slow Travel community, and proud of friends I have made. We all have a love and passion for travel and like to share in our successes.

So... on with the madness!

I just hope I have something to say~
Y'all enjoy!
Sandi

8 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Never know a Southern Belle without something to say....and everyone listens too.

(())

softdrink said...

Welcome to the madness!

Justabeachkat said...

Awwwww....I think you can do it.

Hugs!
Kat

Anonymous said...

Madness is a word I know well and March is as good a time as any to head that way.

Dr. Lori Tabb

Tara said...

march is a great time for madness, the weather is madness anyway!

Sandi McBride said...

Hey, are you going to be doing a recipe every day? That would be a good thing. I had your Broccoli soup last night for super...oh and I made Cuban bread for the dipping in...heaven!
Sandi

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Francie~ I declare!
Softdrink~ I'll see if I can keep up.
Kat~ you do this all the time!
Lori~ glad to see you're reading.
Tara~ that is a good description for March madness
Sandi~ a recipe everyday?????? Glad you enjoyed the broccoli soup=D

Lisa Fain (Homesick Texan) said...

Wow! I've never heard of this community, but since I always rent a house or an apartment when I travel so I can experience real life instead of touristy life--I'll be returning to that site often. Good luck with the madness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails