Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, April 28, 2007

Saturday mornings

I like to get up early on saturday mornings, when the house is quiet, the air is cool and fresh. Just me and a cup of coffee in the sun room. It is my time to reflect on the past week, and to plan out the week to come.



Today as I sit with my hot coffee I am really wanting a Krispy Kreme donut.

I won't~ because swimsuit season is here.

I'll just be happy thinking about them... hot and fresh!


Y'all have a donut for me!
Sandi

9 comments:

Tammy said...

I have a weekness for cinnamon rolls ~sigh~

tut-tut said...

You know, with each passing year I look more and more like my Great-Aunt MIldred did in HER bathing suit. And I do my yoga!

Southern Heart said...

I like any kind of sweets...Krispy Kremes are especially yummy when the "hot" light is on... :)

Sher said...

I admire your restraignt! Hang in there! I'll eat the KK for you! :):)

Anonymous said...

Cinnamon rolls? but are you really an early bird?
Tut-Tut~ I'm sure Mildred would be proud!
Southern Heart~ Hot & Fresh...whoo-hoo.
Sher~ I knew I could count on someone!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot. Now I'm craving a Krispy Kreme!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Ah jeez, I love Kripsy Kremes.

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Oh yeah...make me look bad in my suit while you are over there getting all the glances!

Tea said...

Oh yum! Crispy Creme donuts are sooooo good. I`ve only had them a couple of times but who could forget them!

tea
xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails